IN THIS ISSUE:
- Social Media tools and data protection 1
- Opinion of the Article 29 Working Party on Online Behavioral Advertising: Cookies for all? 1
- German Federal Court of Justice denies trademark protection for wordy statements not recognizable as advertising slogans 3
- European Court of Justice decides on ‘AdWord’-advertising by using third-parties’ marks 3
- German Federal Court of Justice decides on alleged copyright infringement by Google regarding thumbnails 4
- Preliminary injunctions in patent matters – current developments 5
- German Federal Court of Justice decides on withdrawal from distance contracts: delivery costs to be borne by mail-order companies 5
- News from the practice group 7
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.