In This Issue:
- China's Compulsory License Rule Has Drug Companies On Edge (Law360 2012-06 12) — June 14, 2012
- Beijing to Carry out Pilot Project of Separation of Dispensing from Prescription: Medical Service Fee up to 100 Yuan (Caixin Media 2012-05-19) — June 20, 2012
- Drug Company to Acquire Controlling Stake (China Daily 2012-06-28) — June 29, 2012
- Investors Eye Chances in High-End Healthcare (Shanghai Daily 2012-06-19) — June 19, 2012
- CIRC Encourages Insurance Companies to Establish Medical Institutions to Expand Business (Caijing 2012-06-20) — June 21, 2012
- MOH and Medical Reform Office under State Council Respond to Questions on Opinions of Comprehensive Reform Pilot Project of Public Hospitals at County Level (National Development and Reform Commission 2012-06-15) — June 15, 2012
- 311 Counties to Pilot China's Hospital Reform (Xinhua News Agency 2012-06-27) — June 27, 2012
- First Wholly Taiwan-funded Hospital Opens (Shanghai Daily 2012-06-27) — June 27, 2012
- Smiling Angel Children's Hospital To Go into Operation (Caixin Media 2012-06-24) — June 25, 2012
- China Medical Services Market to Hit $500B (Agencies 2012-06-25) — June 25, 2012
Please see full newsletter below for further information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.