In This Issue:
- States Move to Ban Firms from Seeking Social Media Passwords
- Court Overturns NLRB Decision in Collective Bargaining Case
- More Unpaid Interns Filing Lawsuits to Receive Compensation
- Complaints Seek Clarification of Workplace Pregnancy Bias Rights
- Businesses Caught Between OSHA Rules, Long-Term Health Threats
- Employers Continue Cutting Back on Workplace Benefits
- Retailers Using Vast Databases to Track Employee Theft
- Excerpt from States Move to Ban Firms from Seeking Social Media Passwords:
The current hubbub in state capitals about social media access started when a job-seeker named Robert Collins had an interview with the Maryland Department of Corrections in late 2010. Lawmakers in more than 30 states have continued the trend this year, proposing more than 60 related bills during their 2013 sessions.
Please see full E-Note below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.