In This Issue:
- Employers Face Increasing Number of Religious Bias Suits
- Small Business Owners Concerned About Overtime Pay Requirements
- Rising Number of Wage Theft Lawsuits Highlight Enforcement Issues
- U.S. Policy Could Allow H-1B Visa Spouses to Work in U.S.
- Legalized Marijuana Bringing New Challenges for Employers
- More Companies Doing Away with Retiree Health Benefits
- Excerpt from Employers Face Increasing Number of Religious Bias Suits:
Bosses all over the Western world have been warned. Unless they make allowances forthe religious faiths of their ever more diverse workforces, they will suffer lawsuits, officialrebukes and protests from staff.
Please see full E-Note below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Drugs, Employer Liability Issues, H-1B, Marijuana, Over-Time, Religion, Religious Discrimination, Small Business, Wages
Published In: Civil Rights Updates, Conflict of Laws Updates, Health Updates, Immigration Updates, Labor & Employment Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Burr & Forman | Attorney Advertising