In This Issue:
- 13 States Set to Raise Minimum Wage, 11 More Consider Increases
- EEOC Reports $372.1M in Monetary Relief for Workplace Bias Claims
- N.Y.U. Graduate Assistants Vote to Affiliate with UAW
- U.S. Amazon Employees Petition NLRB to Hold Union Elections
- Eyes on House in 2014 to See if Immigration Reform Will Pass
- States Seek to Curb Employers from Asking for Facebook Passwords
- U.S. Prepares Tougher Rules for Exposure to Silica in Workplace
- High Court Blocks Implementation of Birth Control Mandate
- Excerpt from 13 States Set to Raise Minimum Wage, 11 More Consider Increases:
Starting January 1, minimum wage workers in 13 states and four cities will see higher paychecks. The Economic Policy Institute, a left-leaning think tank, used Census datato estimate that the increases will boost the incomes of 2.5 million low-wage Americanworkers next year.
Please see full E-Note below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.