In This Issue:
- COMMERCIAL AGENCY IN THE GULF CO-OPERATION COUNCIL COUNTRIES: A threat to your brand?
- Protecting confidential information in the fashion industry: An employment perspective: Gucci loses the first Italian battle against Guess
- TRAGEDY IN ASIA – REFLECTIONS FROM THE SHOP TO THE SEWING MACHINE: The implications of the Bangladesh factory tragedy, at local level and for the international retail community
- THREE-DIMENSIONAL MARKS IN THE FASHION INDUSTRY: The Turkish courts lay down tests
- INTERNATIONAL RETAIL EXPANSION INTO THE UK: Options for structuring your business when expanding into the UK
- STANDING OUT FROM THE CROWD: Crowd-sourced funding and the fashion industry
- INTA FASHION RETAIL AND DESIGN GROUP EVENT – MAY 2013: Our annual global gathering of industry clients and contacts to discuss branding issues facing the sector
- Real estate in the Fashion industry – MAY 2013: We report on a recent event looking at the legal aspects of opening shops in Europe, Australia, the US and Asia
- Terminating poorly performing employees in Germany: A burdensome challenge
- BUSINESS ROUND UP - The news and the views
Please see full publication below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Brand, Confidential Information, Crowdfunding, EU, Fashion Industry, Funding, Gucci, Guess, Hiring & Firing, Manufacturers, Safety Precautions, Termination
Published In: Art, Entertainment & Sports Updates, Communications & Media Updates, Intellectual Property Updates, International Trade Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© DLA Piper | Attorney Advertising