In This Issue:
- COMMERCIAL AGENCY IN THE GULF CO-OPERATION COUNCIL COUNTRIES: A threat to your brand?
- Protecting confidential information in the fashion industry: An employment perspective: Gucci loses the first Italian battle against Guess
- TRAGEDY IN ASIA – REFLECTIONS FROM THE SHOP TO THE SEWING MACHINE: The implications of the Bangladesh factory tragedy, at local level and for the international retail community
- THREE-DIMENSIONAL MARKS IN THE FASHION INDUSTRY: The Turkish courts lay down tests
- INTERNATIONAL RETAIL EXPANSION INTO THE UK: Options for structuring your business when expanding into the UK
- STANDING OUT FROM THE CROWD: Crowd-sourced funding and the fashion industry
- INTA FASHION RETAIL AND DESIGN GROUP EVENT – MAY 2013: Our annual global gathering of industry clients and contacts to discuss branding issues facing the sector
- Real estate in the Fashion industry – MAY 2013: We report on a recent event looking at the legal aspects of opening shops in Europe, Australia, the US and Asia
- Terminating poorly performing employees in Germany: A burdensome challenge
- BUSINESS ROUND UP - The news and the views
Please see full publication below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.