In This Issue:
- MODERNISATION OF THE TRADEMARK SYSTEM: Is Europe on the cusp of trademark law reform?
- FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE: Brand owners face unique challenges in Russia
- DETAINING COUNTERFEIT GOODS: New European Customs Regulations
- CHINA GOES PAPERLESS: A new application system for IPRs
- 3D PRINTING: A new dimension for trademarks
- Excerpt from Introduction:
In this special edition of Law à la Mode, we focus on a number of topical issues for brand owners. Reflecting the firm’s global footprint, the contributions come from geographically diverse locations, including Hong Kong, Paris, London, Milan, the US and Russia. We hope you enjoy it...
- Excerpt from 3D PRINTING: A new dimension for trademarks:
The intellectual property right most commonly focused on at the intersection between 3D printing and intellectual property rights is patents, immediately followed by copyright. Then come the models and design rights and, in the background, barely visible, there are the trademarks....
Please see full publication below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.