In This Issue:
- COVER STORY: Davis: Jeb Bush a Formidable Candidate
- CRISIS: The Real Cancer that Caused the VA Scandal
- DIGITAL ENGAGEMENT: Aereo and Meltwater: The Ghost of Napsters Past
- FINANCIAL: Dov Charney and American Apparel Discover Gravity
- LITIGATION: Caesar's wife: GCs in the spotlight and under the gun
- PUBLIC AFFAIRS: The Uber Fracas: Luddite Regulators Target Innovation
- VIDEO: Bill Beutler on Editing Wikipedia
- Excerpt from Davis: Jeb Bush a Formidable Candidate:
OK, OK. To the Bush family, and particularly to former two-term Florida Gov. Jeb Bush: don’t worry. Let me start, upfront, by saying: I would never vote for Jeb Bush for president. He is way too conservative for me.
Please see full Newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: ABC v Aereo, Aereo, Internet Streaming, Political Campaigns, Veterans Administration
Published In: General Business Updates, Communications & Media Updates, Elections & Politics Updates, Health Updates, Science, Computers & Technology Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© LEVICK | Attorney Advertising