In This Issue:
- Keystone - XL: All Lobbied Up With No Place To Go
- CRISIS - The 5 Apology rules that Sterling broke
- DIGITAL ENGAGEMENT - Abramson Gets The Axe, But It's Sulzberger Who Lost His Head
- FINANCIAL - Do Investors Care About Sustainability Programs? Wall Street Answers ‘Yes’
- LITIGATION CONTENTS - Campaign finance: The perils of favorable SCOTUS rulings for corporations
- PUBLIC AFFAIRS - Want Real Economic Recovery? Look to Mom and Pop
- VIDEO - Bill Beutler on Editing Wikipedia
- Excerpt from Keystone - XL: All Lobbied Up With No Place To Go:
Two possibilities now loom over Keystone XL and, by extension, the energy industry. Neither one is good.
Possibility One: Rasmussen Reports was incorrect in stating that its survey finding of 61% support for the pipeline represents an all-time high. Wrong, because last June a Harris Poll found that 82% of respondents believe that Keystone is in the best national interest.
Please see full Newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.