In This Issue:
- COVER STORY: Why Transcanada Is Losing the Pipeline Debate
- CRISIS & REPUTATION: BYOD: Employees Mobile Devices Pose a Serious Risk
- CORPORATE: Veterans and the Great Information Shortfall
- DIGITAL ENGAGEMENT: How YouTube Inspired a Generation of DIY Makers
- PUBLIC AFFAIRS: Emotion & Web Will Win the GMO Debate
- FINANCIALS: Proxy Contests On the Rise: Activists Emboldened by Success
- Excerpt from COVER STORY: Why Transcanada Is Losing the Pipeline Debate:
Two hundred years ago, Thomas Jefferson argued that America’s marketplace of ideas could tolerate “error of opinion,” so long as “reason is left free to combat it.” Here in 2013, in the era of social media, America’s energy industry – and TransCanada in particular – is learning that the age-old battle between opinion and reason is no longer a fair fight.
Please see full Publication below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.