In This Issue:
- Cover Story - The Tech Industry's NSA Campaign: Trickier Than It Seems
- Crisis & Reputation - Buckyballs: Stones Enought to Fight Back
- Digital Engagement - Hack Attack? -- Preparing for a Social Media Crisis
- Public Affairs - In Youngstown, Fracking Figures Out That Tactics Are Neutral
- Financials - Robocop on the Beat: What the SEC's New Financial Reporting and AQM Initiative May Mean for Public Companies
- Litigation - The GC's Role in the Digital Revolution: Corporate Campaigns
- Excerpt from Cover Story - The Tech Industry's NSA Campaign: Trickier Than It Seems:
What ever happens, Edward Snowden’s dream has come true . As has been observed, the National Security Agency’s nemesis hoped at least to set off a debate in which the NSA’s massive electronic spying would be challenged. That debate has, of course, been ongoing and predominantly unfavorable to the agency.
Please see full Publication below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: AQM, Cybersecurity, Data Protection, Edward Snowden, Fracking, NSA, SEC, Surveillance, Technology
Published In: Privacy Updates, Science, Computers & Technology Updates, Securities Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© LEVICK | Attorney Advertising