In This Issue:
- Spotlight On Outsourcing Boeing Scrambles As Toyota Triumphs
- Labor Unions Seek To Stop The Bleeding
- Threat Management
- Handicapping The Tech Brand Wars
- Athlete Endorsers Is There Anyone Brands Can Trust?
- Blogs Worth Following
- LEVICK In the News
- Excerpt from Spotlight On Outsourcing Boeing Scrambles As Toyota Triumphs:
Monday’s announcement gives cause for wonder: Toyota is now the world’s largest-selling automaker, recapturing that title from General Motors. The honorific is particularly impressive when you consider the intense public attention of the last two years on the unintended acceleration (UA) recalls and litigation, perhaps the biggest product issue that a major car company has faced since the Pinto.
Please see full Newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.