In This Issue:
- Global Regulatory Cooperation
- Infographics Are The New Soundbites: A Look At Hydraulic Fracturing
- The Newtown Tragedy & Camera-Chasing At Its Worst
- Why Netflix Shouldn’t Back Down
- The SEC Gets Its Groove Back
- Blogs Worth Following
- Levick In The News
- Excerpt from Infographics Are The New Soundbites; A Look At Hydraulic Fracturing:
The courtroom is a forum where issue advocacy is enhanced by persuasive litigation graphics. However, other settings exist where attorneys, consultants, politicians, lobbyists and advocacy organizations must persuade skeptical audiences.
This article focuses on the creation of advocacy graphics for a particular issue: hydraulic fracturing, better known as fracking. Advocacy or lobbying graphics are especially valuable as the material may be used to educate a potential jury pool, to persuade and inform government officials and to support settlement negotiations...
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.