In This Issue:
- The Food Safety Modernization Act
- The LIBOR Scandal - Prosecutors Have a New Plan
- Food Safety Compliance - A Hogan Lovells Roundtable
- Lessons from the Oldest CEO Succession Plan on Record
- Blogs Worth Following
- LEVICK In the News
- Excerpt from The LIBOR Scandal - Prosecutors Have a New Plan:
For prosecutors, the quandary is inescapable. If they do not aggressively enforce laws and regulations governing financial institutions, they endanger the entire system. If they do aggressively enforce those laws, they…well, endanger the entire system.
Please see full Newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.