In This Issue:
- Miracle Workers: How Utilities Can Generate More Goodwill
- Z-Pack Pfizer Can’t Assume that Science Will Trump a Scare Story
- The NYC Soda Ban: Another Solution in Search of a Problem
- Livestrong Life After Lance is Possible: Telling the Small Stories Will Yield Big Results
- Blogs Worth Following
- LEVICK In the News
- Excerpt from Miracle Workers: How Utilities Can Generate More Goodwill:
When the lights went out on Super Bowl XLVII last month, America’s electric utilities were provided a stark reminder of the marquee reputational challenge they face. Despite the fact that Entergy New Orleans restored power to the Super Dome in just 34 minutes, the dominant narrative across social and traditional media was the problem, not the solution. The task was as immense as it was complex, and it was carried out under the most difficult of circumstances. Nonetheless, the restoration effort barely created a ripple in an outage conversation that out-trended Beyonce’s half-time show and every other Super Bowl-related topic, including the game itself, on Twitter.
Please see full Newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.