In This Presentation:
- SC Rules – Resident Individual Income Tax
- SC Rules – SC Nonresident Individual Income Tax
- Additional Assumptions
- Scenario 1 HQ is in North Carolina
- SC Residents Working in NC
- NC Residents
- Scenario 2 HQ Moves from NC to SC
- SC Residents Working in SC
- NC Residents Working in SC
- Publications – More Information
Excerpt from SC Rules – Resident Individual Income Tax:
..SC Taxable Income includes all wages – Regardless of State where wages are earned
..SC Credit for Taxes Paid to Another State that also taxes those wages
Please see full presentation below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.