The London Stock Exchange (the “LSE”) has long provided an attractive forum for companies with oil and gas operations outside of the United Kingdom to seek and obtain access to foreign capital markets through a public quotation.
These quotations are driven by a number of compelling business considerations including:
• access to significant capital pools at a lower effective cost;
• the ability to raise equity capital quickly;
• the creation of acquisition currency in an industry that is consolidating;
• the development of a liquid and efficient market for the quoted company’s shares; and
• the ability of major shareholders to develop an appropriate exit strategy or “liquidity event”.
Please see full article below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.