Minnesota Child Custody Modification With Parents In Different States


How to modify custody in Minnesota if one parent lives in another state. A look at the UCCJEA,

Written by a Minnesota Family Law Attorney, Jason Kohlmeyer of Rosengren Kohlmeyer, Law Office, Chtd. Mankato, Minnesota. www.RokoLaw.com.

LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.