In This Issue:
- Forming a Limited Liability Company
- Shelf LLCs
- Series LLCs
- Operating Agreement
- Standards of Conduct
- Merger, Conversion and Domestication
- Judicial Dissolution, Buyouts and Oppression
- Indemnification and Advancement
- Personal Liability of Members
- Considerations for Early Adoption
- Comparison of Statutes
- Excerpt from Forming a Limited Liability Company:
One or more persons (including corporations, partnerships, and other business entities) may act as organizers to form a limited liability company by signing and filing with the secretary of state articles of organization (322C.201). Under current Minnesota law, a limited liability company may only be organized by a natural person.
Please see full Publication below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.