In This Report -
- I. March 2013 - Mississippi Certificate of Need Meeting
- II. Certificate of Need Program Report – Filings/Reports Since February 2013 CON Meeting
- A. Letters of Intent to Change Ownership
- B. Determinations of Reviewability
- C. Letters of Intent to Apply for CON
- D. Applications Received/Withdrawn
- E. Applications Received for Extension/Renewal of an Expired CON
- F. Additional Material Received in Response to Negative Staff Analysis
- G. CON Applications Deemed Complete
- H. Final Orders Issued
- I. Six-Month Extension Requests Granted
- J. Staff Analysis Reports Issued in March 2013
- K. Hearings Requested/Scheduled During the Course of Review
- L. Request for Hearing on Denial of Six-Month Extension
- Exerpt from C. Letters of Intent to Apply for CON:
1. Jackson HMA, LLC d/b/a Central Mississippi Medical Center – Relocation of Burn Center from Crossgates River Oaks Hospital to Central Mississippi Medical Center and Addition of Burn Care Beds – Received March 13, 2013...
Please see full report below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.