In This Report:
- I. February 28, 2013 - Mississippi Certificate of Need Meeting
- II. Certificate of Need Program Report – Filings/Reports Since
January 2013 CON Meeting
- Excerpt from February 28, 2013 - Mississippi Certificate of Need Meeting:
During the February Certificate of Need meeting, Dr. Mary Currier, State Health Officer, concurred with the Health Policy & Planning staff analyses and approved the following applications for Certificate of Need:
- 1. CON Review: MU-NIS-0612-012 – Compass Imaging, LLC, D’Iberville – Establishment of Mobile MRI Services – Location: D’Iberville, Harrison County, Mississippi – Capital Expenditure: $37,318 – Staff Recommendation: Approval
- 2. CON Review: NH-CO-1112-019 – Meadowbrook Health and Rehab, LLC – Cost Overrun to CON Number R-0802 (Construction of Northpointe Health & Rehab for the Replacement of 21-Bed Kemper County Nursing Home and Relocation of 39 Beds from Poplar Springs Nursing and Rehabilitation) – Approved Capital Expenditure: $5,168,500 – Additional Capital Expenditure: $1,827,595 – Revised Capital Expenditure: $6,996,095 – Location: Meridian, Lauderdale County, Mississippi – Staff Recommendation: Approval
Please see full report below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Certificate of Need
Health Law Updates, Zoning, Planning & Land Use Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP | Attorney Advertising