In This Report:
- I. February 28, 2013 - Mississippi Certificate of Need Meeting
- II. Certificate of Need Program Report – Filings/Reports Since
January 2013 CON Meeting
- Excerpt from February 28, 2013 - Mississippi Certificate of Need Meeting:
During the February Certificate of Need meeting, Dr. Mary Currier, State Health Officer, concurred with the Health Policy & Planning staff analyses and approved the following applications for Certificate of Need:
- 1. CON Review: MU-NIS-0612-012 – Compass Imaging, LLC, D’Iberville – Establishment of Mobile MRI Services – Location: D’Iberville, Harrison County, Mississippi – Capital Expenditure: $37,318 – Staff Recommendation: Approval
- 2. CON Review: NH-CO-1112-019 – Meadowbrook Health and Rehab, LLC – Cost Overrun to CON Number R-0802 (Construction of Northpointe Health & Rehab for the Replacement of 21-Bed Kemper County Nursing Home and Relocation of 39 Beds from Poplar Springs Nursing and Rehabilitation) – Approved Capital Expenditure: $5,168,500 – Additional Capital Expenditure: $1,827,595 – Revised Capital Expenditure: $6,996,095 – Location: Meridian, Lauderdale County, Mississippi – Staff Recommendation: Approval
Please see full report below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.