In This Report:
- I. February 2014 – Mississippi Certificate of Need Meeting
- II. Certificate of Need Program Report – Filings/Reports Since January 2014
- B. Determinations of Reviewability
- C. Letters of Intent to Apply for CON
- D. Applications Received/Withdrawn
- E. Applications Received for Extension/Renewal of an Expired CON
- F. Additional Material Received in Response to Negative Staff Analysis
- G. CON Applications Deemed Complete
- H. Six-Month Extension Requests Granted
- I. Hearings Requested/Scheduled During the Course of Review
- J. Request for Hearing on Denial of Six-Month Extension
- Excerpt from Letters of Intent to Change Ownership:
1. Deaconess HomeCare–South Mississippi Home Health, Inc.-Region I–Change of Ownership–Received February 20, 2014
2. Deaconess HomeCare–South Mississippi Home Health, Inc.–Region II–Change of Ownership–Received February 20, 2014
Please see Full Report below for more Information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.