Navigating the Perfect Storm will enable you to re-examine your current recruitment, training and retention processes of both law school graduates and lateral partners to ensure that your firm is in a better position to anticipate future needs while remaining competitive in a challenging market. It looks at the key strategies needed to exploit the lessons that have been learned and the opportunities that lay ahead on topics including:
• Developing new skills including Project Management and Convergence
• Changing client demands
• Alternative Fee Arrangements
• New-graduate recruitment
• Shortcomings in law school education
• Lateral Partner Recruitment
• Recruiting Practice Groups
• Opening Branch Offices
• Merger Integration Plans
• Lateral Associate Recruitment
• Training first and second year associates
• Ongoing professional development needs
• Morale, motivation, and compensation
• Associate attrition and retention
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.