In this article:
- New Mining Act – Bill 43
- Exploration Phase
- Procedure, Duty to Disclose and Reports
- Mining Restrictions
- Management of Mining Claims
- Extraction Phase
- Authorization, Consultation, Assessment, Expropriation
- Ore Processing Phase and Economic Spinoffs
- Rehabilitation and Restoration Phase
- Consultation with Native Groups
- Penalty Regime
- Excerpt from: New Mining Act – Bill 43:
Bill 43, tabled in the National Assembly by the Minister of Natural Resources on May 29, 2013, proposes a new Mining Act that incorporates several provisions of the Mining Act currently in force in order to maintain Québec’s mineral tenure system and its general principles.
Please see full article below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.