In This Issue:
- Recent Decision – U.S. District Court Limits Coverage Available Under Employment Practices Liability Policy
- Eleventh Circuit Upholds Trial Court Ruling that D&O Policy Does Not Cover Costs of Informal SEC Investigation
- Deepwater Horizon: Federal Judge Rules BP Is Not an Additional Insured - Idaho Federal Court Rules that Administrative Proceedings Initiated by PRP Letters Constitute “Suits” Under Primary Comprehensive Liability Policies, Triggering the Duty to Defend, and RI/FS Costs are “Defense Costs”
- Magistrate Judge Recommends Allowing 9/11 Insurers’ Default Judgment Against Al-Qaeda
- Greenberg Sues New York Fed and AIG Over Government Takeover
- Florida Federal Court Holds Pollution and Bacteria Exclusions Do Not Bar Liability Coverage for Legionnaire’s Disease
- OIC and The London and Overseas Insurance Company Limited Scheme of Arrangement Increases Dividend to 55%
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.