In this issue:
- International arbitration and the efficient management of complex oil and gas disputes...1
- Russian legal developments...2
- Shale gas exploration in Poland ...4
- Conversion or upgrade of offshore installations: special considerations...6
- Recent developments...9
- New K&L Gates offices open...10
Excerpt from International arbitration....
Complex and costly projects beget complex and costly disputes. In this article, Ian Meredith and Sean Kelsey of our international disputes practice explore how the associated call on resources, time and effort can - with forward planning - be mitigated. But, as they explain, there remain traps for the unwary.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.