QUESTIONS PRESENTED FOR REVIEW
• Whether the Appellate Court erred in affirming the trial court’s judgment in favor of the defendant J. Martin Hennessey (personally);
• Whether the Appellate Court erred in holding that the resolution of the appeal turned on the question of which entity entered into the contract with SunAmerica for the development of the subject projects;
• Whether the Appellate Court erred in holding that the determination in this case of whether the defendant J. Martin Hennessey’s failure to pay the plaintiff was unjust and whether the defendant was benefitted were essentially factual findings subject only to a limited scope of review on appeal;
• Whether the Appellate Court erred in holding that the plaintiff failed to offer sufficient evidence to prove that the individual defendant had alleged that he had incurred expenses individually as the result of a contract entered into by the corporate defendant; and
• Whether the Appellate Court erred in holding that the plaintiff could not prevail on its claim that the individual defendant’s prior pleadings were an admission that the corporation’s expenses and benefits were attributable to him individually.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.