In this issue:
- Protecting Your Website - The Top Eight Things You Should Know
- Securing Corrective Action May Raise Further Challenges
- Get in the Ring: Contractors Opposed to the Proposed Extension of Personal Conflicts of Interest Should Put Up a Fight
- Babies, Boats and GSA Schedules
- Excerpt from Protecting Your Website - The Top Eight Things You Should Know:
Increasingly, for most businesses, your website is the digital store front to all of your customers and the public. Therefore, protecting your website is paramount to protecting your brand. Here are eight issues to keep in mind in order to more fully protect this valuable company asset.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.