In this issue:
- The 113th Congress
- Securities and Exchange Commission
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
- Congressional Budget Office (CBO)
- The Administration
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Small Business Investor Alliance (SBIA)
- Excerpt from The Administration:
The President signed the Farm Bill last week, which passed the Senate by a 68-32 vote. OMB also issued three Statements of Administration Policy (SAPs) in opposition to three bills, each of which recently passed the House of Representatives. The SAP against H.R. 3964, which would preempt California state water law to help alleviate drought conditions, contains a veto threat.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.