In this issue:
- The 113th Congress
- Securities and Exchange Commission
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
- The Administration
- Congressional Budget Office (CBO)
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Private Equity Growth Capital Council (PEGCC)
- Managed Funds Association (MFA)
- Excerpt from Private Equity Growth Capital Council (PEGCC):
2013 Annual Report -
The PEGCC released its 2013 Annual Report. In the detailed report PEGCC notes its accomplishments and priorities for the year, which include its award winning Private Equity at Work public education campaign; producing and promoting unique research and analysis; defending attacks on the tax treatment of carried interest, House passage of H.R. 1105, a bill exempting advisers to private equity funds from SEC registration requirements; and maintaining the deductibility of interest on corporate debt. Along with the report, the group also released a short video by PEGCC President and CEO Steve Judge.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.