In this issue:
- The 113th Congress
- Securities and Exchange Commission
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
- The Administration
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Private Equity Growth Capital Council (PEGCC)
- Excerpt from The Administration:
The President unveiled the first five promise zones in America, which include the cities of Los Angeles, Philadelphia, and San Antonio, as well as rural Kentucky and the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma. The President hopes to increase the number of zones to twenty before he leaves office.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.