In this issue:
- The 113th Congress
- Securities and Exchange Commission
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
- The Administration
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Private Equity Growth Capital Council (PEGCC)
- Excerpt from The Administration:
President Obama gives his State of the Union speech on Tuesday night, and is expected to unveil a list of policy initiatives he hopes to accomplish through executive action. Issues the President is likely to address via executive action include climate change, incentives for domestic manufacturing, changes to the Affordable Care Act, and job training.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.