In this issue:
- Last week in Congress
- The President
- The 113th Congress
- Securities and Exchange Commission
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Private Equity Growth Capital Council (PEGCC)
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Managed Funds Association
- Excerpt from: The President:
Two weeks after the Department of Treasury announced that it would be delaying implementation of the Affordable Care Act mandatory employer and insurer requirements for one year, the President gave a lengthy speech on the issue. He also congratulated Richard Cordray, who was confirmed to lead the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB).
Please see full update below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.