In this issue:
- The President
- The 113th Congress
- Securities and Exchange Commission
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
- Private Equity Growth Capital Council (PEGCC)
- Investment Adviser Association (IAA)
- Managed Fund Association (MFA)
- Excerpt from: The President:
The President tried to put the recent debt ceiling/budget debate behind him by turning his attention to immigration and asking Congress to pass a comprehensive immigration reform bill this year. Much of the press this week, however, focused on glitches with the software people use to shop for health insurance under the Affordable Care Act.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.