In this issue:
- The President
- The 113th Congress
- Securities and Exchange Commission
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Financial Stability Oversight Council (FSOC)
- Congressional Budget Office
- Excerpt from: The President:
The President spent much of the week focused on the impending government shutdown and the debt ceiling. The President gave a lengthy speech on both subjects at the Business Roundtable and also used his weekly address to urge Congress to raise the debt ceiling.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.