In this edition:
- Oil and Gas Industry Discussion
- The False Claims Act: The Government’s Sword in Cash Grant Audits
- Is a 50 Percent Renewables Portfolio Standard in California’s Future?
- State Tax Update: A Summary of Recent State Renewable Energy Tax Law Developments
- Why End-Users Are Investing (Big) In Distributed Generation
- An Analysis of U.S. Energy Policy Objectives: Green and Brown Power Options Examined
- U.S. Solar M&A Market Update
- Will Residential Solar Debt Financing Eclipse The Third-Party Ownership Model?
- Excerpt from Oil and Gas Industry Discussion:
This past fall, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld held its annual Global Project Finance Client Retreat at the Lodge at Torrey Pines in La Jolla, California. The conference featured several panels covering a range of cutting-edge energy industry topics. Steve Davis, a partner in Akin Gump’s energy practice, moderated a panel discussion on trends in the oil and gas industry. The panel included Steve Otillar, a partner in the Akin Gump energy practice, Shaun Parvez, the President and Chief Investment Officer at SK USA, and Jeff Pendergraft, a Partner at the Galway Group. The following is an edited version of the discussion.
Please see full publication below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Clean Energy, Energy, Energy Policy, Energy Tax Incentives, False Claims Act, Federal Grants, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Solar Energy, State Taxes, Utilities Sector
Published In: Energy & Utilities Updates, Environmental Updates, Tax Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP | Attorney Advertising