In This Issue:
- An Interview with Professor John Y. Gotanda
- Impact of Derivatives on Damages in Oil & Gas Arbitrations
- Recent Damages Awards — Mobil
- El Paso Energy
- Our “Old But Still (Very) Useful” Section — The Libyan American Oil Co. v. Libya case
- Who We Are
- We are pleased to present the latest edition of Quantum Quarterly, a publication of King & Spalding’s International Arbitration Group. This edition includes an interview with noted damages academic John Y. Gotanda, an article on the potential effect of derivatives on damages claims, and summaries of recent damages awards. In addition, our “Old But Still (Very) Useful” section highlights the famous LIAMCO v. Libya case. As always, we welcome any feedback you may have.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.