More than 260,000 U.S. Students Studied Abroad in 2008/2009 Academic Year
• Although down by .8% cf’d to 2007/2008, more than half of campuses responding (55%) reported increases in 2009/2010 cf’d to 2008/2009 year.
• Overseas Study by U.S. Students has increased 4X in the past 25 years in which have been tracking
(Open Doors 2010 Report)
American Students are Heading to LESS Traditional Places
– Double digit increases to Argentina (up 15 %), South Africa (up 12%), Chile (up 28%), the Netherlands (up 14%), Denmark (up 21%), Peru (up 32%) and South Korea (up 29%)
– Fifteen of the top 25 destinations located outside of Western Europe
– In nineteen countries English not a primary language
(Open Doors 2010 Report)...
Please see full presentation below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.