Inside This Issue:
- 1 SunCarrier LL C Completes Development of Solar Project at the Navajo Tribal Authority District Headquarters
- 2 Polsinelli Shughart to Sponsor Solarpraxis Conference in Phoenix
- 2 Lawsuit Threatening Arizona’s RES Officially Struck Down
- 2 Changes to Arizona Transmission Siting Procedures Likely Considered in Next Legislative Session
- 3 Arizona Legislation Allowing Nuclear Power as a Renewable Energy Source Likely to Be Reintroduced
- 3 IRS Weighs In On Energy Storage Devices
- 4 State Updates
- 7 Prominent Energy Attorneys Join Polsinelli Shughart in Chicago and Washington, D.C., Offices
Excerpt from SunCarrier LLC Completes Development of Solar Project at the Navajo Tribal Authority District Headquarters
Congratulations to Polsinelli Shughart client Gildemeister Energy Solutions’ solar business, SunCarrier LLC, on its first installation of a series of Solar Photovoltaic installations for the Navajo Tribal Utility Authority (NTUA) in Chinle, AZ. The project, which received direct funding and technology approval from the Department of Energy under the ARRA, is part of a growing focus by the Navajo Tribal Utility Authority on renewable energy projects.
Please see full Newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.