In This Issue:
- Federal Policy Update
- TradeWind and Alabama Power Announce PPA for Kansas Project
- NextEra Energy Resources Finalized Purchase of Kansas Project
- Incentives Announced for $66 Million Biodiesel Facility Planned for Alabama
- Missouri Legislature Debating ISRS, Several Renewable Energy Proposals
- Arizona Renewable Advocates Successfully Defend Renewable Energy Standard
- Colorado Legislators Pushing for Expansion of Renewable Energy Standard
- White House Working to Open MLPs and REITs to Renewable Projects
- Renewable Energy Law Insider - About Polsinelli Renewable Energy Development Group
- About Polsinelli Renewable Energy Development Group
- Excerpt from Federal Policy Update:
President Obama continues to push for action to address climate change. However, translating words into action remains difficult. The president has asked Congress for comprehensive climate legislation. However, with solid Republican opposition and several moderate Senate Democrats up for reelection in 2014, any legislative proposal appears to be DOA for the balance of the year.
Please see full Newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.