Request for the Return of Original Documents

Immigration Service Officers sometimes take original documents from foreign citizens, such as their birth certificates and Passports supposedlky for the purpose of helping to establish the foreign citizen's qualification for US Immigration benefits.

This is the form that must be filed by foreign citizens to request that their original document(s) be returned.

LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.