In This Issue:
- Russian Civil Law Reform: Recent and Upcoming Amendments
- Anti-Corruption Laws: New Compliance Requirements for Russian Companies
..Disclosure of Beneficial Ownership
- Amendments to Russian Securities Market Regulations: Depositary Receipt Holders
- Amendments to Securities Market Regulation Related to Securities of Foreign Issuers
- Enhanced Currency Controls and Penalties
..Regulation 395-P (Basel III)
Excerpt from Russian Civil Law Reform: Recent and Upcoming Amendments -
Russia continues to adopt significant civil law reforms in an effort to improve the business and economic environment generally and to incorporate a number of modern commercial concepts into the Russian legal system. In 2012, the State Duma (the lower house of the Russian parliament) approved the “first reading” of a draft law on extensive amendments to the Civil Code. Subsequently, it was decided that these amendments would be separated into several groups to expedite their passage.
Please see full issue below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.