rutland jezek on Student Visa in Czech Republic


Every year more and more students from different countries decide to study in the Czech Republic. A third country national who is not a Czech or EU national or a family member of a Czech or EU national, needs to obtain either a long-term visa or a long-term residence permit for the purpose of studies provided that he or she intends to stay temporarily in the Czech Republic for a period longer than 3 months. This article describes the requirements for the student visa application.

LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.

Published In: Education Updates, Immigration Updates

DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.

© Monika Rutland | Attorney Advertising

Don't miss a thing! Build a custom news brief:

Read fresh new writing on compliance, cybersecurity, Dodd-Frank, whistleblowers, social media, hiring & firing, patent reform, the NLRB, Obamacare, the SEC…

…or whatever matters the most to you. Follow authors, firms, and topics on JD Supra.

Create your news brief now - it's free and easy »