In this issue:
- What’s In A Word? N.C. Court of Appeals Invalidates Nursing Home Arbitration Clause Based on Language of the Agreement
- “The Climb” — NC Activities Directors Win National Award for Their Work in Nicaragua
- US Citizenship and Immigration Services Publishes New I-9 Form
- Second Annual JFR Foundation Golf Tournament, June 13 and a New National Training Center
- From Our Marketing Department
- Ken's Quote of the Month
- Excerpt from US Citizenship and Immigration Services Publishes New I-9 Form:
On March 8, 2013, the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) published a new I-9 Form. This Form is completed in part by all newly hired employees no later than the first day of employment.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Topics: Arbitration, Arbitration Agreements, I-9, Long-Term Care, Nursing Homes, USCIS
Published In: Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Updates, General Business Updates, Health Updates, Immigration Updates, Labor & Employment Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Poyner Spruill LLP | Attorney Advertising