In this issue:
- 2013 Will Be a Slow Growth Year For Long Term Care in North Carolina
- NLRB Attacks Employment At-Will Disclaimers
- Is The Deck Stacked In Nursing Facility Survey Appeals?
- Supreme Court Upholds Health Reform Coverage Mandate
- Heck No, I Won’t Go
- Increase in HIPAA Enforcement Activity Continues and Spreads
An excerpt from "Is The Deck Stacked In Nursing Facility Survey Appeals?"
For several years now, you’ve heard me say how tough it is for providers to win appeals of survey deficiencies and related sanctions, such as civil money penalties. New data prepared by Healthcare Case Law, LLC, an online research database of all nursing facility survey appeals, proves the point.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.