In this issue -
- New Online End-of-Life Planning Tool Now Available to NC Citizens and Health Care Providers
- And the World Goes 'Round
- What Is “Past Quality of Care” in a CON Review?
- CMS Issues New Surveyor Guidance on Initiating CPR in Nursing Homes and Facility CPR/DNR Policies
- Excerpt from New Online End-of-Life Planning Tool Now Available to NC Citizens and Health Care Providers:
?A new tool is now available for North Carolina citizens and health care providers that will help everyone understand end-of-life health care planning options and processes available under North Carolina law. The new website can be found at www.agifttoyourfamily.org.
Please see full newsletter below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.