2. The ABC's Of Immigration, Employer Compliance Series: Electronic I-9 Systems
3. Ask Visalaw.com
4. Border and Enforcement News
- Two Border Agents Charged with Smuggling, Bribery
- Advocacy Group Files Suit Against DHS, Alleging Arrest Quotas
- Border Patrol's Plan to Poison Plant Life Met with Criticism
- Border Agents Unveils X-Ray Technology Used by Airports
- Underground Border Fencing Deterring Drug/Gun Smuggling, Border Patrol Says
5. News from the Courts
6. News Bytes
- USCIS: Citizenship Application Numbers Dropped from '07 to '08
- Department of Labor to Reassess Bush Administration's Guest Farm Worker Program
- Two Advocacy Groups Release Reports Highlighting Inadequacies in Detainee Health Care
- President Obama Signs TPS Extension for Liberian Refugees
- Some Disappointed that Obama's DOJ Pick Didn't Go To Immigration Advocate
- USCIS Allocates $1.2M for Organizations that Assist with Citizenship Process
7. International Roundup
8. Siskind’s Legislative Update
9. State Notes from the Visalaw.com Blogs
10. State Department Visa Bulletin for April 2009
Please see full bulletin for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.
Labor & Employment Law Updates, Criminal Law Updates, Immigration Law Updates
DISCLAIMER: Because of the generality of this update, the information provided herein may not be applicable in all situations and should not be acted upon without specific legal advice based on particular situations.
© Gregory Siskind, Siskind Susser Bland, P.C. | Attorney Advertising