In this bulletin:
2. The ABC's Of Immigration, Employer Compliance Series: Unfair Immigration Practices
3. Ask Visalaw.com
4. Border and Enforcement News
- Obama Pledges Overhaul National Immigrant Detainment System
- DHS: New System Focuses Immigrant Arrests on Serious Criminals
- Investigation Finds Sharp Increase in Corruption Charges Among Border Patrol
- DHS: Border Now Safer Than 9/11
5. News from the Courts
6. News Bytes
- Obama expects 2010 Immigration Reform
- California Ballot Initiative Seeks to End Public Benefits for Undocumented Immigrants
- Obama Reverses Bush, Allows Battered Foreign Women US Asylum
- H-2B Applications Resume after Low Applicant Turnout
- Number of Immigrant Petitions to US Sees Decline for Second Straight Year
7. Washington Watch
8. Notes from the Visalaw.com Blogs
9. State Department Visa Bulletin for August 2009
10. Green Card Diversity Lottery Results for 2010 (DV-2010)
Please see full bulletin below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.