IN THIS ISSUE:
2. The ABC's Of Immigration: P Visas for Athletes and Entertainers
3. Ask Visalaw.com
4. Border and Enforcement News
- Report: AZ County Detention Center Needs Investigation
- US Border Patrol Reaches Recruitment Goal of 18,000 Agents
- Numbers of Certified Court Interpreters Continues to Decline
- Border Patrol Apprehends 14 Chinese Along US-Mexico Border
- Report: Border Fencing May not Deter Drug Trafficking
5. News from the Courts
6. News Bytes
- Study Finds Increase of Foreign Students Enrolling in US Colleges
- USCIS Director Jonathan Scharfen Steps Down
- Poll: Catholics Overwhelmingly Support Immigration Reform, Path to Citizenship
- Miami Immigration Court Tests System that Could Make Hearings Faster, Cheaper
- Ireland Airport is First Foreign Airport to Offer Full US Immigration Checks
7. Siskind’s Legislative Update
8. Notes from the Visalaw.com Blogs
9. State Department Visa Bulletin for January 2009
10. Immigration as Stimulus – 10 Ideas for Using Migration Policy to Jumpstart the Economy and Create Jobs, by Greg Siskind
Please see full bulletin for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.