In this issue:
2. The ABC's Of Immigration: O Visas
3. Ask Visalaw.com
4. Guest Article from Enrique Arellano, our Mexican Visalaw International alliance member, on Mexico’s ‘Manual of Criteria and Migration Procedures’
5. Border and Enforcement News
-Border fence plagued by glitches, long delays
6. News from the Courts
-Judge Won't Dismiss Suit Over US Citizen Detention
-Federal Judge Questions Immigration Prosecutions
7. News Bytes
-U.S. officials warn Haitians against scam artists
-Feds execute major smuggling sweep in Houston
-DHS: Illegal alien population has declined
8. Washington Watch
-Democrats press measure expediting Haitian immigration
-Labor Dept. approves new rules for farm labor
-Leahy irked by farm bill Plans to push legislation on foreign dairy workers
9. Notes from the Visalaw.com Blogs
10. State Department Visa Bulletin: March 2010
Please see full bulletin below for more information.
Firefox recommends the PDF Plugin for Mac OS X for viewing PDF documents in your browser.
We can also show you Legal Updates using the Google Viewer; however, you will need to be logged into Google Docs to view them.
Please choose one of the above to proceed!
LOADING PDF: If there are any problems, click here to download the file.